Dear Parents and Teachers:
All students and staff will receive free iHealth at-Home COVID-19 tests to use before returning to school in the New Year! In order to ensure we can safely return to in-person learning, please follow the steps below. We appreciate everyone doing their part to keep our students, staff, and community members safe.
Test kits and a paper copy of instructions will be distributed to all students on Thursday December 16. Students who are absent on Thursday will be given a test kit on Friday, December 17.
If you do not wish to participate, please return the iHealth test kit to the school site main office at your earliest convenience. Please register for Primary.Health here https://my.primary.health/l/ta... Primary.Health is a secure website that reports your results to the school and the Health Department.
You can also use this QR code to register:
- If for some reason you cannot register at Primary. Health, you can call your results in using this phone number: (650) 275-5419
Step 1: Register in order to submit your results
- Register for Primary.Health. If you receive a pop-up message saying that you are already registered, please click "continue" and complete the registration process.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive an email (at the email address you provided during registration) that contains a link for you to use to report test results. Please check your spam filter. The email will come from Primary Health.
- Each results link is unique, you may not use another participants results link. The same participant can submit multiple test results at their results link.
- If you do not get a link via email by January 2nd, please call Primary. Health at 650-275-5419
Step 2: Test your student
- Take the first test 3 days before returning to school (January 2nd) and record the results in Primary. Health
- Take the second test 1 day before returning to school (January 4th) and record the results in Primary. Health
- If you DO have any COVID-19 symptoms and/or you have a known exposure to someone with COVID-19, please call your school for next steps before you return and review the Marin County Public Health Decision Tree, linked here.
Step 3: Record your results at the link provided by Primary Health (see step 2)
- Share your results on Primary.Health! Do not use the iHealth app!
If you have questions about Primary.Health or need assistance registering- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you a happy and healthy winter break.
The Bolinas-Stinson School Administration Team