37TH ANNUAL BOLINAS-STINSON UNION SCHOOL TRACK AND FIELD DAY
Come join the fun on Friday, April 19, 2019!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
9:50 - Warm-up-Kindergarten-third grade students
10:00 - Kindergarten through third grade events begin
11:00 - Lunch break - School cafeteria lunch for K-8th grade students only
11:30 - Torch Ceremony
12:00 - K-3 Grade students are dismissed to go home *Bus transportation will be available
12:00–3:00 - Fourth grade through eighth grade events
3:00 - Bus leaves to take fourth grade through eighth grade students home
A few reminders......
- Kindergarten through third grade students will be dismissed at 12:00 unless their parent/guardian remains with them for the remainder of the events.
- Kindergarten and first grade will start their school day on the Stinson Campus
- Participants in events should wear running shoes, shorts, sweatpants or loose comfortable clothing to allow for freedom of movement.
- We will be outside for most of the day - Don't forget sunscreen!
- In case of emergency it is important that our fire lanes are not blocked, so please park only in designated parking places in the parking lot.
- In addition, please be respectful of those who need to use our handicapped parking spaces.
- Regular cafeteria lunch will be served to K-8th grade students only. All others are encouraged to bring food from home.
- The School Foundation will have some snacks and drinks at no charge (donations welcomed).
- NO DOGS ALLOWED ON CAMPUS ON Track & Field Day. Please leave your pet at home.