Highlights from the 2/11/2020 Board meeting
Monday, February 24, 2020
Highlights from the 2/11/2020 Board Meeting
- Green STEAM Meetings will occur on the last Tuesday of every month for the rest of this school year and will be held in Anna’s classroom.
- New members will are being sought for the Budget committee. Please let Johanna know if you are interested.
- The Core enrichment committee will begin soliciting membership from staff and parents.
- The District will be drafting a flowchart for parents and staff for a better understanding of how to request agenda items for Board meetings
- The Audit report was approved
- Tentative agreements from the Classified unit were approved
- The school calendar for the 2020-2021 was approved
- A Resolution to tax defer member paid contributions for classified staff was approved
- The Board received and approved with regrets the retirement of Rebecca Braun
- An interviewing committee will be assembled comprised of: 2 trustees, 3 certificated staff, 2 classified staff, 2 parents, 1 Principal and 1 Superintendent
- The Board reviewed the Resource Specialist job description and received input verbal and written from staff
- The field trip to Walker Creek for grades 5/6 on 6/20/20 to 6/5/20 was approved